DocuPhase is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to join our team. We looking for someone that is highly analytical, has strong project management skills and a good creative eye to help us design & execute our marketing experiments.
This role will oversee the strategy and execution for our high growth Accounts Payable and Payments Automation business unit. The ideal candidate requires a keen focus on demand funnel marketing planning and performance to enable achievement of lead generation & revenue goals that support the company's growth objectives. This role is a highly cross-functional position and will require working with peers Sales, Product, and Customer Success. You should be comfortable with the idea that is ok to fail, but fail fast and pivot quickly. This is highly collaborative role but requires a self-started who can take initiative to ensure projects are getting done.
Here’s what you will do in this role:
- Develop and execute end-to-end demand generation programs
- Create strategic campaigns that are built for our ideal personas
- Create, implement and measure email marketing, webinar, and other paid search / paid social campaigns to drive lead generation
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Build quarterly strategies that include KPI’s to measure how campaigns are performing against the business goals
- Managed multi-channel campaigns across email, webinars, digital, events, and social.
- Collaborate with Sales to build enablement campaigns that support the prospect through the buying process.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 4+ years related to Demand Generation Marketing
- Experience in the B2B SaaS industry is preferred but not required
- Data driven and strategic with experience across relevant B2B channels
- Proven ability to drive revenue through marketing activities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com or another CRM tool and marketing automation tools such as Outreach, Salesloft, or Hubspot are a bonus