DocuPhase is growing and looking for energetic professional services engineers who can help configure and implement customer software solutions. DocuPhase provides document capture, document management and workflow automation for businesses of all sizes. If you are interested in joining a growing company with an employee-based culture, please apply.
Responsible for the solutioning, configuration and direct support of DocuPhase ECM and Workflow implementations. The core competencies of this practice will include business process re-engineering, solution configuration and deployment of workflow automation solutions. As an implementation engineer, this individual is responsible for proactive involvement in assessing client business requirement documentation and ensuring comprehensive quality in client deliverables.
- Work with project management team and client to deliver software solution.
- Ensure on-time completion of configuration efforts.
- Configure and set up of capture, document management, workflow configuration, systems integration, and forms technology.
- Coordinate and participate in system escalations during the User Acceptance Testing Period.
- Participates in cross-functional problem-solving process improvement efforts to understand, document, and improve current processes that drive effectiveness and efficiency.
- Participate in internal prototyping and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Server roles and infrastructure
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Queries required
- Creating new Stored Procedures, Views, Tables and Functions
- Re-writing or re-purposing existing Stored Procedures and Views
- Understanding of how to manipulate data and the use of joining data
- Knowledge of Web Service APIs and Services for data integration
- Prior use of tools like Postman, Insomnia a plus
- Understanding of C# a plus
- Experience with HTTP and API calls required
- Experience with the Rhino framework a plus
- Experience with web forms a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities